Lakeside Event Details
Hang gliders and Paraglider pilots will take off from Mt. Swansea from about 10:00 am to about 6:00 pm and have a target landing contest at James Chabot beach.
After the contest, dinner and a great party follows with a live band, playing for all pilots of any aircraft, family, friends and spectators.
Friday evening preregistration is at the Rocky River Grill (at the “Kanata Inns” at the highway).
- 7:00 am Breakfast at James Chabot.
- Pilot meeting at 8:30 am and launch opening is 9:30 am.
- 2 flights for Paragliding pilots. (if you do not cross the lake, it does not count as a flight)
- Saturday night
- Dinner at Chamber of Commerce office at the “Cross Roads”
- Bring your own Beer or make donations for “ArrowHead” Keck of of Beer
- Live Band Music with the “Electric Squirrels”
Camping possibilities are behind the Lakeside Pub. NOTE: This is only to sleep and not to party. Outhouse will be available and the lake can be used as the shower.