Lakeside Event Details
Hang gliders and Paraglider pilots will take off from Mt. Swansea from about 10:00 am to about 6:00 pm and have a target landing contest at James Chabot beach.
- Friday evening 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm registration is at the Rocky River Grill.
- We encourage everyone to arrive early on Friday evening. Glass-off flights from Mt. Swansea are great!
- 7:30 am Pancake Breakfast at James Chabot Beach.
- Pilot meeting at 8:30 am and launch opening is 9:30 am.
- 2 flights for Paragliding pilots. (if you do not cross the lake, it does not count as a flight)
- Saturday night dinner at the Lions Hall at the Ball Diamond.
Cost will be $20 per adult $10 per child.
- It will be BYOB.
Camping possibilities are behind the Lakeside Pub. NOTE: This is only to sleep and not to party. Outhouse will be available and the lake can be used as the shower.